Creamy and delicious bulletproof coffee is a staple at our house in the mornings! Made with healthy fats and customizable with adaptogens and flavor combos that will bring a little more extra YUM to your morning cup of joe. Today I’m sharing how to make bulletproof coffee in 3 easy steps so you can start your day on the right foot!
- 8-12 oz hot brewed coffee
- 1 tablespoon high quality fat of choice – butter, ghee, coconut oil, MCT oil, or cacao butter are all great choices
- pinch of sea salt (optional, but does bring the flavors together nicely and balance out some of the bitterness of the coffee)
- any adaptogens, herbs, supplements, flavors or sweeteners that you want to add (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until creamy and emulsified.
- Pour into your favorite mug and enjoy!