Creamy and delicious bulletproof coffee is a staple at our house in the mornings! Made with healthy fats and customizable with adaptogens and flavor combos that will bring a little extra YUM to your morning cup of joe. Today I’m sharing how to make bulletproof coffee in 3 easy steps so you can start your day on the right foot!
- 10–12 oz hot brewed coffee
- 1 tablespoon high quality fat of choice – butter, ghee, coconut oil, MCT oil, or cacao butter are all great choices
- Pinch of sea salt (optional, but does bring the flavors together nicely and balance out some of the bitterness of the coffee)
- Any adaptogens, herbs, supplements, flavors or sweeteners that you want to add (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend on high until creamy and emulsified.
- Pour into your favorite mug and enjoy!
I usually use my blender, but if you don’t have one (or don’t feel like dirtying yours up), a great alternative is a battery operated milk frother. This milk frother from Amazon is less than $20 and it’s the best one I’ve ever used.
- Category: drink
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: healthy
Keywords: coffee, bulletproof, boosted coffee, coconut oil, ghee, butter, butter coffee, breakfast, warm drink, brunch