This cinnamon apple pie smoothie is an absolute treat of a smoothie! Made with simple cinnamon roasted apples, your favorite greek yogurt (regular or dairy free for a vegan option!), cinnamon, and topped with the most delicious maple sesame granola. Delicious enough for a treat, and healthy enough for breakfast or a mid day snack! Gluten free + vegan option.
- 3/4 cup paleo cinnamon baked apples, chilled
- 1 cup plain greek style yogurt, regular or dairy free
- 2/3 cup milk – plant based or otherwise
- 6 ice cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
- a handful of the best toasted maple sesame granola for the top
- Add all ingredients to the blender except granola and process until smooth.
- Divide between two glasses and serve topped with the maple sesame granola and spoons!
- This recipe can be made with regular (dairy) greek yogurt, or dairy free greek yogurt for a vegan option. You could also use non greek yogurt, but the smoothie will be a bit thinner.
- Before making this recipe, make sure you chill your paleo baked cinnamon apples before starting for the best texture.
- I love using the recipe for the best toasted maple sesame granola from NK, but you could swap it out for any granola you have on hand.
- Category: drink
- Method: blender
Keywords: blender, vitamix, smoothie, apples, fall, autumn, gluten free, vegan, vegetarian, cinnamon