This vegan chocolate mousse with chocolate covered graham crackers is an easy no bake treat that has an exceptionally creamy texture & deep chocolate flavors. A delightful health-ish chocolate dessert for a special occasion or any night of the week that you’re craving something chocolatey and sweet! Vegan, egg free, and gluten free.
For the chocolate mousse
- 1 cup non dairy milk
1 8 oz container dairy free cream cheese
1/3 cup + 2 tablespoons maple syrup
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
2 tablespoons cacao powder
3 ounces dark chocolate, melted
3/4 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the chocolate covered graham crackers
- 4 – 6 gluten free graham cracker quarters
- About 1 ounce dark chocolate, melted
- Flaky sea salt
- Dairy free whipped cream
- Graham cracker crumbs
- A little chopped chocolate
- Chocolate drizzled graham crackers
- Add all ingredients for the dairy free mousse to a blender or food processor and process until absolutely smooth and creamy.
- Pour into 4-6 small servings cups or one large glass serving dish and refrigerate overnight, or for at least 4 hours – until set. If planning to serve from a large serving dish refrigerate overnight for the best results. When ready to serve consistency will be about the same as a thick pudding.
- While the mousse cups chill, make the chocolate drizzled graham crackers. Place as many graham cracker quarters as desired on a plate, some parchment paper, or a small cutting board. Drizzle with melted dark chocolate and sprinkle with flaky sea salt. Move to the refrigerator briefly to set the chocolate.
- When ready to serve, top with whipped cream, graham cracker crumbs, a little chopped chocolate, and chocolate drizzled graham crackers.
This chocolate mousse can be made a day or so in advance before serving. It will keep in the refrigerator in a covered container for up to 5 days.
The chocolate covered graham crackers can also be made a day in advance and stored at room temperature until ready to serve.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Category: dessert
- Method: no bake
Keywords: chocolate, mousse, cheesecake, graham crackers, no bake, mousse, easy, blender