This easy watermelon juice is the most refreshing nutrient dense drink! Perfect for a hot summer day when you’re in need of some delicious hydration. Made with only 3 ingredients and without a juicer. Vegan, dairy free, gluten free, no added sugar.
- 1 small seedless watermelon, cut into cubes, about 8 cups
- 1–2 tablespoons lime juice (optional)
- A generous pinch of sea salt (optional)
- Prep watermelon. Cut up or scoop out the flesh of the watermelon and add to blender container along with lime juice and sea salt, if using. If all the watermelon doesn’t fit don’t worry, you can fill the blender about 2/3 of the way full and blend, after which there will be more room and you should be able to add the remaining watermelon and blend again.
- Blend the juice. Blend for 30-45 seconds, until smooth. Taste and add a little more lime juice if desired.
- Strain if desired. If you prefer a pulp free juice you can strain it with a nut milk bag or through a fine mesh strainer, but we usually enjoy it as is. If you don’t strain it make sure to give it a good stir or shake before pouring, as it will separate over time.
- Chill and serve! Transfer to a jar or pitcher and move to the refrigerator to chill, or serve over ice if desired and enjoy!
Watermelon juice should stay fresh in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days.
If you have extra juice it can be frozen in ice cube trays for smoothies or frozen drinks, or poured into popsicle molds for homemade popsicles.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: juice, watermelon, summer, blender, vitamix, healthy, mocktail, cocktail