These salted caramel apple overnight oats are a delicious and healthy breakfast recipe that’s vegan and gluten free! Made with mouthwatering baked cinnamon apples, gluten free oats, non dairy milk, cinnamon and vanilla. A breakfast so yummy you’re sure to fall in love!
- Mix oats, chia seeds, non dairy milk, sea salt, maple syrup, cinnamon, and vanilla extract together in a large jar or sealable tupperware.
- Move to the refrigerator to set for at least 6 hours, or up to overnight.
- Prepare baked cinnamon apples.
- Before serving remove oats and apples from the refrigerator and transfer however much you plan to eat to a small sauce pan to warm. They can also be eaten cold if desired, but with the apples I think they’re better served warm.
- Warm oats, stirring occasionally, until heated through. You could also warm them in the microwave.
- Warm apples as well – either on the stove top or in the microwave.
- Transfer to a bowl and top with a scoop of roasted cinnamon apples, some walnuts, and a pinch of flaky sea salt if desired.
- For the best texture, these salted caramel apple overnight oats need to sit in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours +. Overnight is best!
- This is a make ahead friendly recipe! The overnight oats will last in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- They can be made with any type of milk that you prefer. Almond milk, hemp milk, cashew milk, oat milk, or coconut milk are all excellent choices.
- These oats are delicious both hot and cold, however I prefer to eat them warm! Especially because of the baked apples. To eat them hot simply warm gently on the stove or heat up in the microwave.
- Category: breakfast
Keywords: vegan, oats, gluten free, maple, maple syrup, cinnamon, apples, healthy, breakfast