a recipe for incredibly easy and satisfying breakfast tacos with fried eggs, avocado, cilantro, jalepeño, red onion and radish.
- turn on oven to 350 degrees for 2 minutes and then turn off
- prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and have ready next to the stove top
- heat a large skillet over medium heat with 1 tbs of chosen fat.
- crack 3 eggs into pan and cook slowly to desired doneness. remove to waiting baking sheet and move to oven to keep warm.
- repeat this step with remaining eggs.
- add three small tortillas to the skillet and top with about 2 tbs cheese per tortilla. cook until cheese is melted. move to baking pan in the oven and repeat with remains 3 tortillas + cheese.
- remove pan from oven, top tortillas with eggs and add desired garnishes.
- serve immediately with salsa, hot sauce, sour cream and green sauce!
- Category: breakfast