This whole30 roasted red red pepper tahini dip is a totally crave-worthy and healthy dip made with roasted red peppers, tahini, lemon juice, garlic, and a few simple spices. Creamy, luscious, and ready in less than 10 minutes! Whole30, paleo, vegan, gluten free, & dairy free.
- 1 cup roasted red peppers – about 2 large roasted red peppers
- 3/4 cup tahini
- 1 large clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- pinch of chili flakes (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- water to thin if needed
- sesame seeds, paprika, and chili flakes to garnish
- Add all ingredients to food processor or blender and process until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides as needed.
- Thin with a little water if desired, and season to taste with salt and lemon.
- Serve with cut veggies or your favorite mediterranean style meal!
- To keep this dip Whole30 compliant, make sure you serve it with compliant accompaniments! Cut veggies are delicious, but it could also be served as a sauce for your cooked protein or roasted veggies.
- If you can’t find tahini, try substituting with sunflower seed butter (sunbutter), or cashew butter!
- Different brands of tahini have different consistencies, & some are definitely thicker than others. If you’ve processed or blended everything together and it seems too thick, just thin with a little water at a time until you get the right texture!
- This dip will keep in a sealed container in the refrigerator for 5-7 days.
- Category: sauce
- Method: food processor
- Cuisine: mediterranean
Keywords: vegan, plant based, red peppers, tahini, spicy, quick, healthy, whole30, paleo, dairy free, sesame