This whole30 caesar salad dressing it one of my all time favorite dairy free salad dressing! It is rich, lemony, garlicky, insanely creamy, and full of punchy flavor. And when you start with some of my easy Whole30 avocado oil mayo or a Whole30 compliant mayonnaise it comes together in less than 5 minutes! Can be made with or without anchovies. Whole30, paleo, dairy free, keto, and gluten free.
- 1/2 cup whole30 compliant mayo – homemade or store bought both work
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic, grated or very finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon whole30 compliant dijon or whole grain mustard
- either 1/2 teaspoon anchovy paste OR 1 teaspoon coconut aminos
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Add all ingredients except olive oil to a medium sized bowl and whisk well to combine.
- Slowly pour olive oil into mayonnaise mixture, whisking as you pour – until smooth and emulsified.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. If storing for later use you may need to quickly whisk it again before using.
- Category: dressing
- Method: whisk
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: mayo, salad, dressing, caesar, romaine, kale, whole30, dairy free, paleo, gluten free