This simple homemade strawberry banana smoothie is so creamy and made with just 3 ingredients! An easy plant based smoothie made without yogurt and without dairy. A healthy real fruit smoothie for the whole family! Vegan, gluten free, paleo, dairy free.
- Starting with 1 ¼ cups dairy free milk, add all ingredients to a blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy. If the smoothie is too thick to blend freely use your blender’s tamper or a spoon, or add a little more milk at a time until desired consistency is reached.
- If you’d like your smoothie a little sweeter you can add a bit of honey or maple syrup to taste.
- Divide between two glasses and enjoy!
- You could easily substitute another frozen fruit for the frozen strawberries. Frozen raspberries, blueberries, mango, peaches, or pineapple would all be delicious.
- If you’re using only fresh fruit make sure to add a handful of ice to cool the smoothie down and thicken it up!
- If you’re using only frozen fruit you may need to add a little extra liquid to make sure the smoothie will move freely through your blender blades.
- This smoothie could be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator. It won’t be as thick if you drink it later but it will still be delicious!
- If you want to add some extra nutrients to this smoothie feel free to throw in some add ins! Chia seeds, hemp seeds, almond butter, and collagen would all be good.
- Category: smoothie
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: american