This red wine tangerine spritzer is a delightfully festive low ABV beverage that is perfect for the holidays or a cozy night in! This is a super simple cocktail recipe made with red wine, tangerine or orange juice, maple syrup, and soda water. Garnish with tangerine wheels and a sprig of rosemary for a delightful low alcohol cocktail.
- 2 ounces red wine
- 1 ounce tangerine or orange juice
- 1/2 ounce maple syrup
- About 3 ounces soda water
- Rosemary sprig and tangerine wheel to garnish
- Gather the red wine, tangerine or orange juice, maple syrup, and soda water, along with bartending tools.
- Add all ingredients to the cocktail shaker EXCEPT soda water with a few ice cubes. Shake vigorously for at least 15 seconds, until frothy and well chilled.
- Strain the chilled base into a glass and top with cold soda water – about 3 ounces.
- Garnish spritzer with a tangerine wheel and / or a sprig of rosemary if desired and serve immediately.
- Category: drinks
Keywords: cocktail, holidays, thanksgiving, christmas, festive, celebrate, red wine, spritzer, happy hour, aperitif, low alcohol, tangerine, rosemary, cheers, dinner party