a tasty, festive yogurt pop that showcases seasonal berries, or whatever fruit is in season!
- 2 1/2 cups whole fat* yogurt of choice (I used plain yogurt with 2 teaspoons coconut extract added, and 5 tbs simple syrup to sweeten, but you could use whatever flavor/sweetness level that suits you)
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 4 tbs sugar
- popsicle molds
- fix your yogurt however you like, if you’re using already sweetened vanilla or something of that sort then there’s no fixing to do other than to measure! put into a ziploc bag
- put your berries in separate ziploc bags with 2 tbs sugar in each bag. smash some so they macerate and break down. although it’s not necessary you may want to let them
- sit for about 30 minutes before you move on to the next step.
- cut a small corner off each ziploc.
- start by putting a little yogurt in each mold, then alternate with raspberries, blueberries and more yogurt.
- once they’re full, freeze for at least 8 hours, but preferably overnight.
- Prep Time: 10 mins