creamy chocolate coffee pops, lightly spiced with cinnamon and cayenne to wake up your palate!
- 1 1/2 oz dark chocolate finely chopped
- 2 starbucks via instant coffee packs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 3/4 cups boiling water
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream (or non dairy alternative – just remember you want a high fat content for a creamy result!)
- put chopped chocolate, contents of both starbucks instant coffee packs, sugar, cinnamon, cayenne pepper and a pinch of sea salt in to a heat proof bowl.
- pour 1 3/4 cups boiling water into the bowl and stir continuously until the chocolate is dissolved.
- let this mixture cool to room temperature.
- once the mixture has cooled add the whipping cream or your non dairy alternative and mix thoroughly.
- pour into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 8 hours.