This healthy roasted red pepper vinaigrette is bright and flavorful! The perfect colorful and nutrient dense addition to brighten up any dish. Not only delicious with a healthy green salad, but also pairs well with chicken and salmon! Paleo + vegan friendly!
- 1/2 cup of roasted red peppers – jarred or roasted at home
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon harissa paste OR 1/4 teaspoon cumin + a pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup olive oil or avocado oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or blender and process until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides as needed. Taste and add more salt if needed.
- Enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator in a covered container for up to one week.