Garlic herb aioli is the perfect easy dipping sauce that only takes minutes to mix up! Made with avocado oil mayonnaise, tons of fresh herbs, garlic, and lemon juice. It’s dairy free, super creamy, and the perfect sauce to serve with chicken, roasted potatoes or vegetables, artichokes, or as a dipping sauce for french fries. Whole30, Paleo, low carb, keto friendly, and vegan option.
- 1/2 cup avocado oil mayonnaise, store bought or homemade (to make a vegan version opt for a vegan mayo)
- 1–2 cloves garlic, grated or finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, or taste
- Prep all ingredients. Measure mayonnaise, chop or grate the garlic, juice the lemon, and chop the fresh herbs.
- Mix together aioli. Add all ingredients to a small bowl and stir to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve immediately or transfer to the refrigerator to chill until ready to serve.
Aioli should keep in the refrigerator in a sealed container for 5-6 days. Which makes it an ideal sauce to keep on hand for a whole weeks worth of meals!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Sauce / condiment
- Method: No cook
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: aioli, mayonnaise, sauce, condiment, gluten free, whole30, paleo, low carb, keto, herbs, garlic, lemon