Everything (but the) bagel sheet pan eggs with smoked salmon are a super easy and healthy way to set yourself up for weekday breakfast success! Also the best possible way to indulge in your love of everything bagels WITHOUT eating a bagel.
- 14 pasture raised eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp chopped dill
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 of a small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp capers, drained and rinsed
- 4 oz smoked salmon
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 1/2 tbsp everything but the bagel spice blend from trader joes, or a homemade spice mix of poppyseeds, dehydrated onion, garlic granules, black and white sesame seeds and flaky sea salt (this recipe is a great place to start)
- ghee, coconut oil, or avocado oil to grease the sheet pan
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Whisk together the eggs with almond milk, salt, pepper and dill.
- Grease sheet pan generously with ghee, coconut oil or avocado oil using a paper towel (or use a Silpat baking mat).
- Pour eggs into sheet pan.
- Evenly distribute torn pieces of smoked salmon, red onion, capers, tomatoes, and dollops of cream cheese over the top.
- Sprinkle about 1 1/2 tbsp everything but the bagel spice blend.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, until eggs are set through the middle.
- Remove from oven, let cool and cut, serving with extra cherry tomato slices, raw onion and a sprinkle more of the bagel spice if desired.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min