Easy dairy free tahini hollandaise sauce! So simple to make (in a blender!) and still full of healthy fats and delicious flavor for your endless list of things that you have just been waiting to drown in hollandaise goodness.
- Heat up at least 3 cups of water.
- Pour about 2 cups into the blender you will be using to make hollandaise and let sit for about 5 minutes to heat up the blender while you gather the rest of your ingredients.
- Dump out water from blender and add egg yolks, lemon juice, salt, garlic powder, paprika, tahini and about 2 tablespoons boiling water to start. Blend on high until well combined, stop to check consistency, and add hot water, about 1 tsp at a time until desired consistency is reached. I used about 1 tablespoon more of hot water after the initial 2 tablespoons. This amount will really all depend on the original consistency of your tahini.
- Season to taste with salt and lemon and serve immediately keeping in mind that this hollandaise will get thicker as it cools just like a regular hollandaise!
- If it does begin to thicken to much you can easy thin it again by adding a tiny bit of hot water and blending once more before serving.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Category: Sauce
- Cuisine: Paleo, Dairy free, Gluten free