chickpea feta salad! a super easy and satisfying vegetarian recipe made with feta cheese, chickpeas, parsley, red onion, and a simple lemon and olive oil vinaigrette. a perfect make-ahead picnic salad!
- 8 oz feta cheese, cubed
- 1 15 oz can of chickpeas, rinsed
- 1/3 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 1/2 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp salt
- black pepper to taste
- in a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, honey and salt.
- stir in diced red onion and let marinate while you cube the feta cheese, chop the parsley and drain and rinse the chickpeas.
- add feta, parsley and chickpeas to the bowl and stir gently to combine. season to taste with black pepper and more salt if needed.
- enjoy right away or tuck away into the refrigerator for future enjoyment! will keep for about 5 days.
- Category: salad
- Cuisine: vegetarian