bulletproof matcha latte – a healthy, nutrient dense, energy boosting and delicious hot beverage made with matcha green tea powder, coconut oil, grass fed butter, vanilla extract and lightly sweetened with honey. recipes makes 2 servings.
- 22 oz boiling water
- 2 tsp nut or seed butter of choice (can be left out for a slightly less rich version, or you can substitute your favorite nut/seed milk heated up for the boiling water)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- big pinch of sea salt
- about 1 1/2 tbs honey, more or less to taste (or another natural sweetener)
- 1 1/2 tbs coconut oil
- 1 tbs grass fed butter (may omit for vegan option, adding a little more coconut oil)
- 1 heaping tbs matcha powder
- add all ingredients to your blender and process until fully combined and frothy. to avoid accidental burns from the hot liquid you can place a folded kitchen towel over the top of the blender and hold down tightly before blending.
- Category: beverage, tea