This beet and berry smoothie is made with 5 healthy & vibrant ingredients that will make you glow from the inside out. Vegan, paleo friendly, and whole30 compliant – it’s a crazy delicious way to start your day with a healthy dose of both fruit and veggies!
- 1 banana
- 1 orange, peeled
- 1 cup of mixed berries
- 1 small beet, trimmed, peeled, and cut into quarters (grate or chop very fine if you don’t have a high speed blender)
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- Add all ingredients to your blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into two glasses and enjoy!
- For an colder / more “frozen” smoothie add a few ice cubes before blending!
- For a little extra fiber + omega 3 fatty acids you can add a teaspoon or so of flax or chia seeds!