This dairy free ranch dressing is made with a few simple ingredients that you likely already have on hand. Made without milk or dairy and it’s ready in less than 5 MINUTES! So delicious as a dip or a salad dressing. A healthy and tasty alternative to everyone’s favorite sauce. Whole30, paleo, gluten free, dairy free, vegan option, keto, low carb.
- 1 cup avocado oil mayonnaise (homemade or store bought both work)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, white wine vinegar, red wine vinegar, or apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs – dill, parsley, and chives are all excellent options or substitute with 1 tablespoon of any of the same herbs
- 1–2 tablespoons of water to thin, more or less as needed
- Add everything except water to a bowl. In a small bowl whisk together mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, black pepper, lemon juice, and herbs.
- Thin with water. Thin with 1-2 tablespoons water until desired consistency is reached. You can always add more so I recommend starting with less and adding more as needed.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve!
This ranch dressing will keep in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
Keywords: dressing, salad, sauce, dip, ranch, mayonnaise, whole30, paleo, dairy free