Tasty spiced snacking nuts are so easy to make and just the perfect amount of crispy bite and spice! Clean snacking at it’s BEST!
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 1/2 tsp avocado oil or melted ghee / coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- few grinds of black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss nuts with avocado oil, ghee or coconut oil, spices and salt and pepper.
- Roast on a baking sheet for about 4 minutes, take out and stir, and return to the oven for another 3 to 4 minutes, until hot and fragrant.
- Set aside to cool and crisp up! And now try not to eat them all in one day 😉
Roasting time may vary depending on what type of nut or seed you decide to use. Walnuts and pecans tend to roast more quickly than cashews and almonds for example, so you may have to play around with the timing if you are going to use something other than walnuts and pecans.