This summer peach salad with almonds and feta cheese is the ultimate summer salad! Made with tender salad greens, sweet peaches, toasted almonds, salty feta cheese, and dressed in a crave worthy mustardy dressing. Delicious, SO easy to make, and easily adapted to be both paleo and vegan!
For the Salad
- 2 big handfuls of tender salad greens
- 1 peach, sliced
- about 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup toasted almonds, chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese (optional)
For the salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- cracked black pepper
- Prep all ingredients for the salad and assemble in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Combine salad dressing ingredients in a jar and shake to combine, or whisk together in a bowl.
- Just before serving, toss salad with salad dressing until salad greens and all ingredients are evenly coated. Top with a few extra chopped almonds and feta if using.
- Serve and enjoy!
- The salad can be made 1 day ahead of time as long as the dressing is kept separate until you’re ready to toss and serve. To keep the nuts nice and crunchy, wait until just before serving to add to the salad.
- The dressing can be made up to 3 days in advance. Bring to room temperature before using.
- Category: salad
- Method: chopped
- Cuisine: american