This spiced apple and tangerine spritz is the perfect fancy make-at-home drink for fall! Made with spiced rum (or vodka!), fresh apple cider, bright tangerine juice, and finished with sparkling hard apple cider for a festive and delicious beverage worthy of a toast!
- 3 oz dark spiced rum – I used Kraken rum and it’s delicious (you may substitute vodka)
- 2 dashes bitters
- 1 oz fresh tangerine juice (from about 2-3 small tangerines)
- 2 oz apple cider juice
- dash of cinnamon
- Dry or semi dry sparkling hard apple cider to top the cocktails – about 3 oz for each cocktail
- In a cocktail shaker with ice combine the rum, bitters, tangerine juice, apple cider juice, and dash of cinnamon. Shake until well chilled and strain into two cocktail glasses. If you don’t have a cocktail shaker you can stir over ice and strain.
- Top up cocktails with sparkling hard apple cider, garnish with tangerine slices, apple slices, or cinnamon and serve!
For a non-alcoholic / mocktail version:
- Leave out the rum and instead combine 2 oz of tangerine juice, 4 oz of fresh apple cider juice, bitters and cinnamon in a cocktail shaker, or stir over ice and strain.
- Top with a non-alcoholic sparkling apple cider and serve!
- Makes 2 servings.