These salted gluten free oatmeal chocolate chunk cookies are SO crazy delicious that I’m betting they will become your new favorite cookie! Chewy and tender on the inside with just barely crisp edges, and the perfect amount of chocolate for a healthy treat you are going to FALL IN LOVE WITH!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, stir together almond flour, sea salt, baking soda, and oats. Set aside.
- In another large bowl whisk together melted and cooled coconut oil, eggs, coconut sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until the dough comes together. Stir in chocolate chunks.
- Using your hands or a cookie scoop, form cookie dough balls into about 2 tablespoon sized cookies. Press to flatten slightly with finger tips.
- Leave about an inch and a half in between cookies – bake in two batches if needed.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 13-15 minutes, until puffy and golden brown.