This iced activated charcoal latte is a stunning detoxifying drink that can help aid in digestion and rid your body of potential toxins. Made in just 5 minutes with 6 ingredients – it’s easy and oh-so-pretty in a very October kind of way.
- about 500 mg activated charcoal powder emptied from capsules, or a half a teaspoon loose powder
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder, instant coffee, 2 shots of espresso or about 1/4 cup cold brew concentrate (optional)
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup of almond milk to blend with charcoal + 1 extra cup to top off latte
- In a blender blend together the activated charcoal powder, espresso powder / espresso / coffee, maple syrup, sea salt, vanilla extract and 1/2 cup of almond milk.
- Pour over ice.
- Top with the extra cup of almond milk and enjoy!