This iced activated charcoal latte is a stunning detoxifying drink that can help aid in digestion and rid your body of potential toxins. It is creamy, vanilla scented, and oh so delicious! Made in just 5 minutes with 6 ingredients – it’s easy and oh-so-pretty in a very October kind of way. Dairy free, vegan, and paleo.
- about 500 mg activated charcoal powder emptied from capsules, or a half a teaspoon loose powder
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder, instant coffee, 2 shots of espresso or about 1/4 cup cold brew concentrate (optional)
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup of almond milk to blend with charcoal + 1 extra cup to top off latte
- In a blender blend together the activated charcoal powder, espresso or coffee, maple syrup, sea salt, vanilla extract and 1/2 cup of almond milk.
- Pour over ice.
- Top with the extra cup of almond milk and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: latte, charcoal, almond milk, drink, vegan, paleo, healthy, dairy free