a delightful and simple smoothie recipe made with strawberries, raspberries, banana, plain yogurt and coconut water. healthy and pretty so you can share the LOVE!
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 banana
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1/4 cup water
- pinch of pink Himalayan sea salt (or any salt, I was just sticking with the pink theme 😉
- add all ingredients to your blender and process until smooth.
- serve immediately or save half of the batch in the refrigerator for the next day!
- Category: breakfast, snack
- Cuisine: smoothie