There’s nothing quite as perfect as frozen pineapple margaritas on a sunny day! This recipe is made with real pineapple, pineapple juice, orange juice, lime juice, blanco tequila, and a touch of natural sweetener. Totally refreshing and perfectly sweet tart! Vegan, gluten free, and naturally sweetened.
- 1 1/2 cups frozen pineapple
- 4 1-inch ice cubes, or about 1 cups worth
- 4 ounces tequila (1/2 cup)
- 4 ounces pineapple juice (1/2 cup)
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice (2 tablespoons)
- 2 ounces orange juice (1/4 cup)
- 1 ounce honey, or maple syrup, agave, simple syrup (2 tablespoons)
- Optional garnishes: Chili lime salt, lime wedges
- If you’d like to rim your glasses with salt or chili lime salt, pour a few tablespoons into a shallow plate or bowl. Grab a small lime wedge and run it around the top of each glass. Carefully dip each glass, rim side down, into the salt until coated with as much salt as you’d like. Set aside.
- Add frozen pineapple, ice cubes, pineapple juice, lime juice, orange juice, natural sweetener, and tequila to a blender and process until smooth.
- Divide blended margarita between the two salt rimmed glasses and serve immediately with a lime wedge for garnish!
To make this margarita recipe for one person all you have to do is cut all the measurements in half. For the exact measurements see the section above titled “How to make this frozen pineapple margarita for one”.
This pineapple margarita recipe can easily be made for a crowd. The recipe makes a batch of 2 cocktails (that could be stretched to serve 3), and as long as your blender is big enough can just be doubled to make enough for 4-6 servings.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: cocktail
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: tequila, lime, pineapple, margarita, cinco de mayo, cocktail, happy hour