This recipe for easy stir fry veggies is packed with flavor and ALL the healthy vegetables. Made with a homemade stir fry sauce that is soy free, and ready in less than 30 minutes. The perfect simple recipe for busy weeknights or meal prep! Gluten Free, vegan, vegetarian, Whole30, and paleo.
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 heaping cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup sugar snap or snow peas
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 -2/3 cup all-purpose stir fry sauce, or another stir fry sauce of choice
- Prep your vegetables and stir fry sauce. Start by prepping all of your recipe ingredients so that when it’s time to cook everything is ready to go.
- Stir fry vegetables. In a large wok or skillet heat avocado oil over medium high heat. When oil is hot, add diced onion, bell peppers, celery, carrots, mushrooms, broccoli, peas, and garlic and stir fry for about 2-3 minutes, until just starting to soften.
- Add stir fry sauce. Shake well and add about 1/2 – 2/3 cup stir fry sauce. Continue to cook, stirring frequently, until stir fry sauce has thickened slightly and vegetables are crisp tender – about 2-3 minutes more.
- Garnish and serve. Top with sesame seeds if desired. Serve & enjoy!
Serve with rice, rice noodles, gf noodles, shirataki noodles, cauliflower rice, or veggie noodles
Storing: To store stir fry in the refrigerator, allow it to cool and then transfer to an air tight container. Will keep for to 3-4 days.
Reheating: It can easily be re-heated in the microwave for 1-2 minutes, or gently warmed on the stove in a skillet until heated through.
Freezing: I do not recommend freezing this stir fry. The vegetables will overly soften and lose their bite.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Vegetable
- Method: Stir Fried
- Cuisine: Asian
Keywords: gluten free, vegan, asian, whole30, paleo, stir fry, healthy, dinner