This easy raspberry chia seed jam is a lovely fresh fruit jam that is made with only a few simple ingredients! A great every day recipe that you can add to your morning oatmeal, granola, toast, or yogurt. Vegan and paleo friendly!
- Add raspberries to a bowl along with 2 tablespoons of chia seeds. Smash the raspberries with a fork or potato masher until totally smooth and broken down.
- Taste and add maple syrup or honey to sweeten if desired.
- Transfer jam to to the refrigerator and allow it to set for at least an hour. You’ll know it’s ready when it’s nice and thick and the chia seeds are plump and fully hydrated.
- I use fresh raspberries in this recipe, but if you could substitute with frozen + thawed berries. Just measure them before thawing to make sure the proportions stay the same.
- To keep the recipe “sugar free” and only sweetened with natural sweeteners stick to honey or maple syrup to sweeten your jam up a little bit.
- This easy raspberry chia seed jam will keep in the refrigerator for about 1 week.
- I haven’t tried it myself, but the internet seems to suggest you can freeze this jam and thaw to enjoy at a later date ☺️
Keywords: raspberries, chia seeds, jam, healthy, chia, raspberry, make ahead, brunch, breakfast, easter, sugar free