This dairy free everything bagel spiced ranch dressing is made with a few simple + clean ingredients that you probably already have in your refrigerator and pantry! Ready in 5 minutes and so delicious for dipping veggies or as a dressing for your favorite salad. A healthy and tasty alternative to store bought ranch.
- 1/2 cup avocado oil mayonnaise (primal kitchen and chosen foods both make good ones)
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- about 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs (parsley, chives, dill and cilantro are all great choices)
- 1 tbsp everything bagel spice mix (I use Trader Joe’s spice mix for this recipe, but if you don’t have it, or just prefer to make your own, this is a great recipe)
- a few grinds black pepper
- Salt to taste if necessary – keeping in mind that the everything bagel spice mix from Trader Joe’s does have salt in it already!
- 1-3 tablespoons water (depending on how thick you want your ranch dressing. Add 1 tablespoon at a time, whisk, and add more if necessary)
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl except for water and whisk together.
- Add water 1 tablespoon at a time until desired consistency is reached.
- Taste and adjust salt and pepper if necessary.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to a week!