Rooibos cardamom blender lattes! These fancy homemade drinks are a frothy, creamy dream – made with natural sweeteners and full of healthy fats and antioxidant + mineral rich rooibos! No fancy milk steamer required.
- Bring water to boil in a small saucepan.
- Lower to a simmer and add tea bags. Simmer for about 10 minutes, until quite dark.
- Remove tea bags.
- Add hot tea to a blender with vanilla, raw almond butter, coconut oil, ghee (if using), maple syrup, cardamom and sea salt.
- Blend on high for about 30 seconds until fats are emulsified and latte is creamy and has some nice foam.
- Taste and adjust sweetener if desired and serve, topping with a little pinch of cardamom for a pretty garnish.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Drink
- Cuisine: Paleo, gluten free, vegan