This amazing curried chicken salad with cashews is made with a handful of healthy ingredients that will rock your chicken salad loving world. It’s filled with protein packed chicken, good-for-you avocado oil mayo, curry powder, green peas (trust me), crunchy celery, green onions, cilantro, and cashews. Packed with flavor and nourishment that’s perfect for a healthy lunch or picnic haul! Gluten free, paleo friendly, and dairy free!
- 1 pound cooked chicken breast, cubed
- 1 1/4 cups avocado oil mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 3 stalks of celery, very thinly sliced
- 1 cup of peas
- 3/4 cup chopped cashews
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- about 1/2 teaspoon sea salt – add to taste
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl and stir together.
- Add salt to taste – start with about 1/2 teaspoon, and adjust as necesary.
- Serve and enjoy!