Paleo iced pumpkin spice latte – a dairy free and healthier version of everyone’s favorite seasonal drink! Made with real pumpkin and sweetened with maple syrup. Top with coconut whipped cream for the ultimate treat!
- 2 tablespoons high quality instant coffee (or 4 shots of espresso, or about 2/3 cup strongly brewed coffee)
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cup plain unsweetened almond milk
- maple syrup to taste (optional – start with 1 tbsp and adjust to taste)
- pinch of sea salt
- optional coconut whipped cream to top – this is my go to recipe
- Blend all ingredients except whipped cream on high in a blender until thoroughly combined and frothy on the top.
- Pour over two glasses filled with ice and top with coconut whipped cream if using! Sprinkle with a little extra pumpkin pie spice and serve.