A simple and healthy recipe for creamy watermelon chia seed pudding made with minimal ingredients, and packed with juicy summertime flavor to keep you happy and healthy!
- about 2 cups cubed watermelon
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt, or your favorite coconut yogurt for a dairy free option
- juice of half a lemon
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (or more to taste, depending on how sweet your watermelon is)
- 7 tbsp chia seeds
- strawberries, blueberries and more cubed watermelon for serving
- Blend watermelon, yogurt, lemon juice, sea salt and maple syrup in blender until smooth.
- You want about 2 cups of liquid once watermelon and yogurt are blended. If short add a little more watermelon and blend again.
- Pour into a large jar or sealable container and whisk in chia seeds.
- Store in the refrigerator for several hours, or overnight, until chia seeds are hydrated and pudding is thick!
- Serve topped with berries and more watermelon.