This raspberry mango healthy gut smoothie is the perfect snack or breakfast for whenever your body needs a little extra love! Made with raspberries, mango, probiotic rich coconut yogurt, almond milk, and chia and flax seeds for extra fiber and omega 3 fatty acids 💯
What’s UP babes?! How’s your week going? You ready for this yummy healthy gut smoothie that I’ve got for you today?
Like probably all of us, this summer has been crazy busy. And whenever I’m on the go more than I’m not, the first place I always notice some imbalance in my immune system and overall health is in my gut and my digestion. Now that summers come to an end I’m really focusing in on that and doing everything I can to get back to feeling 💯.
Whenever my gut does start to feel a little funky something that helps get me back on track is switching my breakfast to a healthy-fat / probiotic / fiber rich morning smoothie.
If I’m winging it, my smoothie formula goes something like this:
- Grab whatever frozen fruit I have on hand, always favoring berries if I’ve got ’em
- Throw in some fresh veggies from the crisper drawer – fresh carrots in smoothies are my JAM! If you’ve never tried including them, you have to. Greens always win, too.
- A low sugar liquid such as water, coconut water, coconut milk, almond milk or whole leaf aloe vera juice (only the unsweetened variety!) for some extra gut soothing goodness
- A chunk of lemon with the peel cut away and/or some ginger for anti-inflammatory YUM
- A big scoop of collagen powder to not only support the gut, but also give a little extra boost to connective tissues, hair, nails and skin 👊🏼
But this specific recipe for this specific raspberry mango healthy gut smoothie has been on repeat as of late, and it’s really been hitting the spot, so of course I wanted to share it with youuuu ⚡️