Super easy whole30 chicken salad is a delicious Whole30 meal that is perfect for lunch, dinner or sometime in between! Made with chicken breast, celery, red onion, parsley, avocado oil mayo, and few extra flavor boosting ingredients. Savory, delicious, and simple to make! Whole30 compliant, paleo friendly, dairy free, and keto friendly!
- about 11/2 pounds cooked chicken breast, diced or shredded (about 3 heaping cups)
- 2 stalks of celery, sliced
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar, white wine vinegar, rice wine vinegar, or lemon juice
- Prep and measure all ingredients.
- In a large bowl mix together diced chicken breast, celery, red onion, parsley, sea salt, black pepper, mayo, and red wine wine vinegar. Mix to thoroughly combine.
- Serve immediately or move to the refrigerator to store until ready to serve!
Often we’ll have this chicken salad for an easy Whole30 lunch with cut veggies like cucumber, peppers, and carrots. It’s also delicious over a bed of salad greens with some avocado and extra flaky sea salt + black pepper!
This Whole30 chicken salad is perfect for meal prep. It will keep in the fridge for up to 5 days!
- Category: lunch
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: Whole30
Keywords: whole30, gluten free, paleo, easy, simple, lunch, chicken, salad, healthy, low carb, keto