This raspberry mango healthy gut smoothie is the perfect snack or breakfast for whenever your body needs a little extra love! Made with raspberries, mango, probiotic rich coconut yogurt, almond milk, and chia and flax seeds for extra fiber and omega 3 fatty acids.
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1/4 cup coconut yogurt or greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- a few tablespoons of water + more as needed to thin
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon flax seeds
- 1 scoop collagen powder (optional) – If you’d like to keep the recipe vegan, you could opt for a collagen building powder like this one, or substitute with a plant based protein powder.
- Add all ingredients to the blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- If mixture is too thick to blend, or you want a more “drinkable” smoothie, add a little extra water a bit at a time until desired consistency is reached.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes