get your glowing goddess quinoa salad! a mega healthy and super simple recipe for a quinoa salad with grated beets, fresh parsley and thinly sliced green onion, all tossed together with a fresh and bright lemon + olive oil vinaigrette. vegan, vegetarian, gluten free and goddess approved!
- 4 cups cooked red quinoa (to follow my recommendation of soaking before cooking see instructions above!)
- 2 medium beets, peeled and grated
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- for dressing:
- 1/3 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- combine quinoa, beets, green onions and parsley in a large bowl.
- in a jar or in another bowl shake/whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, maple syrup, salt and pepper.
- pour dressing over quinoa and toss to combine.
- taste and add a little more salt, maple syrup or black pepper if necessary.
- garnish with a little extra parsley and green onions and serve, or store in the refrigerator for up to one week!
- Category: salad
- Cuisine: healthy, vegan, vegetarian