This dark cherry kombucha rum punch cocktail is made with fresh dark cherries, zippy tangerine juice, pineapple juice, spiced dark rum, and crushed ice topped with Brew Dr. single release dark cherry vanilla kombucha. A refreshing tropical inspired cocktail or mocktail that is worthy of any happy hour!
- 1 tangerine, cut into wedges
- 6 fresh red cherries, halved and pitted
- 4 ounces pineapple juice
- 2 ounces dark rum
- 1 14 oz bottle of Brew Dr. Dark Cherry Vanilla Kombucha
- crushed ice
- fresh cherries, pineapple, and tangerine to garnish
- Divide a few slices of fresh tangerine and pitted cherries between two glasses.
- Using a cocktail muddler or the blunt side of a wooden spoon muddle the fruit until soft and crushed.
- Top the fruit with pineapple juice, rum, and crushed ice.
- Fill to the brim with kombucha and more crushed ice.
- Garnish with fresh fruit.
- Serve immediately and sip your way to tropical kombucha cocktail BLISS!
- Add the kombucha last to preserve the bubbles.
- To make it a mocktail simply leave out the rum and add extra kombucha.
- You could easily swap the dark spiced rum for vodka, gin, or whiskey.
- Category: drink
- Method: smash
Keywords: kombucha, cocktail, cherries, drink