a simple and nutritious blended citrus juice with satsuma, lemon, lime, ginger, honey and turmeric.
- 3 satsumas, peeled (or 2 small oranges, peeled)
- 1 small lemon (1/2 if it’s big), peeled
- 1 small lime (1/2 if it’s big), peeled
- 1 inch piece of ginger cut into slices
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric (or one 1/2 inch piece of fresh turmeric if you can find it!)
- 1 1/2 tbs honey (optional – remove for vegan and whole30 option)
- a pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup of water
- ice cubes for serving
- add all ingredients to blender except ice cubes.
- blend for about 1 minute or until no pieces of ginger or citrus remain.
- taste and add a little more honey and/or another pinch of sea salt if desired.
- pour over ice and serve.
- Category: drink, tonic
- Cuisine: vegan, healthy