Delicious and vibrant green juice without a juicer is possible with this easy blender recipe!
- high speed blender
- fine mesh strainer
- large bowl that the strainer will fit over
- rubber spatula
green juice ingredients
- 3 large kale leaves
- 12 mint leaves
- 1 small cucumber
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 lemon, peel cut away
- 1 inch fresh ginger
- 1 pear
- 1 green apple
- 4 cups water
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Apples, ginger, celery, pear on the bottom. Cucumber, mint and kale on the top.
- Pour in water.
- Blend on high for 1-2 minutes, using the tamper if necessary, until no large pieces remain.
- Set up fine mesh strainer over your large bowl and slowly stir pour the green juice into strainer until almost to the top.
- Stir with the rubber spatula, making contact with the strainer, and slowly press liquid out of the solids.
- Empty and rinse strainer in between batches of straining liquid from solids.
- Pour liquid into a sealable container and store in the refrigerator for 3-5 days.
- One blender full (the amount this recipe is for) makes about 7-8 small servings, about 6 oz each. If you’re just making this juice for yourself, you may want to cut the recipe in half so you can enjoy all the juice within a few days. But if you have folks to share it with, definitely make the whole thing!