This creamy collagen boosted iced coffee is made with your favorite cold brew coffee, almond milk, maple syrup, vanilla, a pinch of sea salt, and of course, collagen! Super easy to make and a seriously delicious caffeinated pick-me-up.
- 4 oz cold brew coffee OR 2 teaspoons espresso powder plus 4 oz water OR 2 shots of espresso
- 4 oz almond milk or another milk of choice
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- maple syrup, honey or coconut sugar – to taste
- 1 big scoop collagen powder
- additional add ins: superfood/adaptogen of choice (maca, chaga, reishi, cacao, etc)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend on high until nice and frothy.
- Pour into a glass with ice and enjoy!
Keywords: coffee, easy, collagen, blender